Empro User Guide (Empro 1.0.0/2011)
How to create a new playlist?
- Choose (check) items in the collection panel that you want to add to the new playlist.
- Click "add selections to the new playlist" button.
- You could repeat the above two steps to add more items to the new playlist.
- If you want to add items from other pages (the maximal items in each page is twenty), you could go to other pages and repeat the first two steps.
- After you have done with the selections, on the new playlist panel, change the default playlist title if you wants to and click "save to playlist" button to save.
Note 1: On playlist view you could reorder the items by clicking "up, down" button or remove items by clicking "x". You could also achieve this from right-click menu.
Note 2: After you save, Empro move the new playlist to playlist panel and clear the new playlist panel.
Note 3: If you don't want to save the new playlist, click "clear" button.